Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightning Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Male Number of posts : 311
Married to: : nobody
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Yo I am your official lightning trainer come here to learn some sweet moves.
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Now this is the right place for me....*activates lightning combo, and makes about 50 clones*This should be fun...*as they charge and whatever i use whatever of the lightning combo i can to destroy them*....ok NEXT*makes a few handsigns*CLONE JUTSU*this is an actual living breathing me that uses jutsu too*Alright here are the rules....eliminate the other one....no matter who looses we get stronger got it?

Me2: You betcha*sends a bolt of lightning at me*

Nice one*big @$$ battle goes on for longass time*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:10 pm

*Gets up breathing heavily*did i win?*then the clone punches me in face*

me2: not yet*makes some handsigns*SPARK TOUCH*hits ground with two fingers and the earth erupts in lightning heading in my direction*

Oh snap!!*Jumps up in air right above the me clone*TIME TO END THIS*Focuses chakra in one hand*RASENGAN!!!*hits the me clone scrapping the whole front of his body*

me2: well...you win i guess*disappears*

That was friggen hard....but i feel so much more powerful now*looks at hands*Well ill do it again later im going to eat*Walks to restuarant*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:19 pm

IM BAK*nobody is there*........right they all fixing crap oh well.*makes another me clone*Rdy?

Me2: oh yeah imma get you for last fight!!

I think not!!*already put a gash in arm with lightning katana*

me2: ow.....*this battle rages on for a whole day and a half*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Well I have to say your tough as hell*using lightning taijutsu*

Me2: I can say the same for you*using lightning manipulation*

Let's say we end this now?*lightning starts kicking up*No more fun and games

Me2: BRING IT ON*starts sending lightning at the real me with incredible accuracy and speed*

I said no games!!!*practically runs through the lightning(without getting touched*and literally takes the clone's head off with a kick*.....no games....*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm

*Walks in wih no weapons or scrolls* Well It's about time I permanetly imbued my lightning with my shadow, but how do I do it?*Does a Nara think*Well this should work*works a few handsigns and a ball of shadow appears overtop my head(its about the size of a basketball*Now we try this*points two fingers at the ball(one hand pointing), and shoots lightning at it making them mix*Now the fun begins*places hands against each other flatly and keeps the ball perfectly still*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:02 pm

*Uson and Sair appear*So you betray me Sair...Uson...big mistake....

Sair: Well you had it coming!! You know we want to go after the Jinkurichi, and your one of them!! You must die!!

Uson: Even if you beat us the rest of the Akatsuki will notice your techniques, and go after you....you might as well give up now

You've got a fat chance of me doing that*makes a handsign*Realease!...now you cant turn into me Sair, and I know I am the only one you can turn into....

Thinking: What great timing!! I spent most of my chakra trying to imbue my lightning and shadow!!...my only chance is that element, but i havnt seriously practiced it for ages....
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Sair: Thinking: This should be nice, me and uson dont have the greatest coordination....

Uson: Hey....you go in first, your taijutsu im ninjutsu, ill follow in with a few of my techniques ok?

Sair: Right!!*runs in moving incredibly fast with Uson right behind*

*Makes one handsign*WIND BLADE!!*air spins in the shape of a sword in my hands(2 blades)* Remember im wind natured?!
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Sair: Son of a!!! I should've thought of this!!! Uson he's able to use incredible amounts of wind techniques with barely any chakra!!

Uson: No matter we can still take him!!!*makes a series of handsigns, and puts one hand on sair's back* Multi-molecule regeneration!!You wont have to worry about injuries with this*puts one hand on self*Just in case you do die. The only draw back of this is if you get with a death-dealing hit your brain shuts down and the regeneration of your cells with stop immediatly....

Sair: Right!*jumps in front of Shaku and tries punching him*

TOO SLOW!!!*cuts his arm off and kicks him back 10 yards*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Siar:*ARm grows back in a matter of seconds* God i dont know which one hurt the most, getting my arm chopped off or growing it back.

Uson: Just deal with it....*makes some more handsigns*Thinking: That technique used up too much chakra....One last technique and im out of this match*sticks hand up in the air, and a ball of chakra forms(not the rasengan)*CHAKRA BOMB!!!*throws it to Sair*Hit him with that and return to headquarters immediatly!!*runs back to The hideout*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:43 pm

You'r not going anywhere Uson...*appears in front of him with one wind blade in his stomach, and the other coming in for the final blow*

Uson: THROW IT NOW!!!

Sair:*throws the chakra bomb right to Uson and Shaku*What about you?!

Uson: I'm already dead!!
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:48 pm

*Notices the ball of chakra*Hmpf you are dead*removes the wind blade and appears by Sair*What a nice explosion....

Sair: You vs. Me no fancy techniques, just taijutsu...

Have it your way*disapates the wind blades* Your move

Sair: *makes a tiny little twitch at the words*

*Punches Sair in the stomach sending him flying*

Siar: I...should've known better. You never let me make the first move when we were younger.....*gets up*But just for that cheap shot.....*opens up the first chakra gate*PRIMARY LOTUS*does the whole lotus thing on shaku*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:54 pm

*appears in a whole different area of the arena*Please You know how I train....

Sair: With real clones....nice decoy*breathing a bit heavy*

Thinking: Great....down the drain goes my chakra....i've got one good technique left....considering i already broke Sair's rules, but thats his weakness

Sair: Shaku you broke the rules....now time for gate 3*third gate opens and runs at shaku ready to perform the actual Lotus*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Sair:*out of nowhere just falls over and the gates close*What the?!

You put way to much strain on your body already?! I guess its a bad thing Uson gave you tha regenerative technique. It was using most of your energy and chakra. I guess you might have beaten me if you didnt open up the second gate in the first place. But theres one good thing....in a matter of hours Uson's technique will repair your body.*disapears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightning Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Training   Lightning Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Training
Page 1 of 1